Dr. Burke Orthopedics offers an array of quality treatment and orthopedic care for all kind of orthopedic conditions and orthopedic disorders. We have locations in Pearland, Texas and Houston, Texas.
Drburkeortho.com provides detailed information about the services and procedures offered by Dr. Burke Orthopedics. It helps visitors to easily get in touch with the practice and the staff at the offices.
Type of information that we gather about our visitors:
- Contact information such as name, email address, phone number
- The information about visitor’s computer such as the IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system is being automatically collected
We receive the information from:
- The visitors themselves – We gather the information they provide by filling out any of the forms available on the website.
- Automatically from cookies – The purpose of using cookies is to learn more about the visit and search preferences on the website. Cookies are used to collect general volume of usage and statistical information that does not include personal information
- Google Analytics – the cookies are used to collect information about visitors’ behavior on the website. The information is gathered in an anonymous form, presented only with numbers. This information helps us to analyze how visitors interact with the website.
- DoubleClick – this cookie is used for our Remarketing activities. The cookie enables us to send relevant ads on the Google Display Network to previous visitors of the website. The cookie stores information about the site visit but does not store personal and sensitive information.
We use the personal information the visitors provide solely for the purpose to:
- Complete visitor’s requirement – schedule an appointment or answer their question
- Send a newsletter
- Send a marketing campaign
- Improve our website and overall marketing efforts
- Conduct different research and analysis
- Display content based upon visitor’s interests
We don’t share the personal information with third parties voluntarily. Situations that may lead to disclosing personal information to third parties are:
- if required by law to comply with a subpoena or other legal process
- if Dr. Burke Orthopedics is part of a merger, acquisition, or sale, in which case we will notify the visitor via email and/or a prominent notice on our website if any change in ownership occurs, or if the use of visitor’s personal information has been changed
- only with visitor’s prior approval if fulfilling their requirement entails that
Visitors may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us.
Visitors share their personal information by their own choice. However, the volume of information the visitors provide affects our ability to answer to their request. It is not our intention to disclose Personally Identifiable information.
During their first visit at Dr. Burke Orthopedics, visitors are given a notice that informs them about how we may use and share the health information they provide, and how to exercise their health privacy rights. More legal information about this protection is available on The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ website.
Federal and state regulations require that we store completed requests for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may need to store visitor’s information in our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
The perfect security of our visitors’ personal information is our highest priority. That’s why we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect any personal information provided to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.