Getting Ready for Your Visit with Dr. Burke
If you are a new patient with Dr. Burke Orthopedics, please complete and print the patient registration forms prior to your upcoming appointment.
Information To Bring To Visit:
- Photo identification
- Your health insurance card and copay
- A list of current medications
- Any and all previous x-ray, MRI, CT, or bone scans
- Your referring physician and primary care physician’s name, address & phone number
- A list of your questions and concerns
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Please complete and print the patient registration forms below prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II, MANGE CARE OPEN ACCESS ,EPO OPEN ACCESS
- Amerigroup / AMERIVANTAGE
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO, HMO, HEALTH SELECT
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Choice
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna PPO
- First Health
- First Health PPO
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- GEHA, FEGH
- Choice Care PPO, NATIONAL POS OPEN ACCESS
- TriCare for Life
- Choice Plus, CHOICE
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Options PPO
If in the future you need to request certain medical records from our office, please be aware that the request could take ten days to two weeks before you receive the information. We will make every effort to fulfill all medical records requests as quickly as possible.
Please contact our Medical Records department if you have any further questions
We accept all major credit cards, Cash and Check. Co-pays are due upon arrival.
If you require surgery, Dr. Burke will thoroughly explain the operative procedure, the recovery process and the type of rehabilitation program you will need. Our staff will pre-certify your procedure and discuss any financial implications with you.
We always have a physician on call in case of after hour emergencies. If you need to contact a physician after hours, call the regular office number and our answering service will notify the physician on call to contact you.
Routine prescription refills will be filled between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday and between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM Friday only.
Don't Take Our Word For It
Hear What Our Patients Have to Say
★★★★★ – by Kim R.
“I have been going to Dr. Burke for a couple years. Hands down he is the best doctor for Orthopedic needs. He is going to give you a straight forward answer on your options for treatment. He office staff is very friendly and willing to answer any questions that you may have. Aaron is the best assistant that Dr. Burke has on his staff.”
★★★★★ – by Jimmy J.
“My wife has had both of her knees replaced. I have had rotator cuff surgery and trigger finger surgery. All of our surgeries were done by Dr. Burke and I can assure you that you will not find a better orthopedic surgeon anywhere. He truly cares about his patients. His also has exceptional staff – including his Physicians assistants and technicians.”
★★★★★ – by Donna C.
“Dr. Burke saw me right away and even though my problem was not orthopedic related, he quickly helped me and even sent me to a cardiologist where I received immediate care and was admitted to the hospital for heart failure. Thanks to him, I am alive.”