Getting Ready for Your Visit with Dr. Burke
If you are a new patient with Dr. Burke Orthopedics, please complete and print the patient registration forms prior to your upcoming appointment.
Information To Bring To Visit:
- Photo identification
- Your health insurance card and copay
- A list of current medications
- Any and all previous x-ray, MRI, CT, or bone scans
- Your referring physician and primary care physician’s name, address & phone number
- A list of your questions and concerns
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Please complete and print the patient registration forms below prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Dr. Burke's Health Insurance and Affiliations
- Medical Records
- Billing Information
- After Hour Process
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MI Community Blue / Blue Preferred PPO
- BCBSIL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Cofinity PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
If in the future you need to request certain medical records from our office, please be aware that the request could take ten days to two weeks before you receive the information. We will make every effort to fulfill all medical records requests as quickly as possible.
Please contact our Medical Records department if you have any further questions
We accept all major credit cards, Cash and Check. Co-pays are due upon arrival.
If you require surgery, Dr. Burke will thoroughly explain the operative procedure, the recovery process and the type of rehabilitation program you will need. Our staff will pre-certify your procedure and discuss any financial implications with you.
We always have a physician on call in case of after hour emergencies. If you need to contact a physician after hours, call the regular office number and our answering service will notify the physician on call to contact you.
Routine prescription refills will be filled between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Thursday and between 9:00 AM and 3:00 PM Friday only.